Bronwyn's Library Blog

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

sexual discrimination is what it is despite the occupation of the perpetrator

So you'd like me to comment on you letter, Mr Phelps.

Christopher Phelps
Department of History
The Ohio State University at Mansfield
Mansfield, Ohio 44906
(419) 755 4380
historypolitics@aol.com

Did you choose me because I was a librarian? And if a lecturer in history at the University or Queensland in my home town were accused of sexual discrimination, would you expect me to think you would be interested because you are a lecturer?

Surely as a member of the human race, we would all hope that any sexually discriminatory behaviour would be curtailed, no matter whether it was a person of our own occupation or someone else's.

I suspect it was just so you could have an inbound link. Well, for what it's worth here is your link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home